New Service & Termination

If you are moving in or out of the City or within the City, please contact City Hall to establish or terminate service.

For all new accounts, a $125 water deposit is required. If you subsequently move but stay within the water district, the water deposit will be transferred. If you move outside of the district, your deposit will be applied to the final billing.

City water and sewer bills are mailed monthly. To learn more, Click Here. Bills can be paid online, at City Hall offices, at City Hall's drive-up drop box located on N. Elm Street, and Ipava State Bank. Some residents may receive their water from North Tazewell Water Co., (309)699-1165 or Washington Estates Water Co., (309)694-1061. You may contact them for information.